Trading name:              Wanganui Insurance Brokers Ltd

Address:                           PO Box 4145, Wanganui 4541

                                              Suite 14, Wicksteed Terrace, Wanganui 4500

Telephone number:   06 349 0091

Fax number:                   06 345 8792

This disclosure statement was prepared on:  30 June 2011

It is important that you read this document

This information will help you to choose a financial adviser that best suits your needs. It will also provide some useful information about the financial adviser that you choose.

What sort of advisers are we?

We are registered, but not authorised, financial advisers. We can give you advice about any Category 2 Products (Fire and General Insurance Products or risk related Life Insurance Products).

What should you do if something goes wrong?

If you have a problem, concern, or complaint about any part of our service, please tell our internal complaints scheme so that our internal complaints scheme can try to fix the problem. You may contact the internal complaints scheme by phoning Geoff Lott on 06 349 0091 or by email geoff@wanganuiinsurance.co.nz orby writing to Wanganui Insurance Brokers Ltd, PO Box 4145, Wanganui , 4541.

If we cannot agree on how to fix the issue, or if you decide not to use the internal complaints scheme,

You can contact:                         Financial Services Complaints Limited

Address:                                          PO Box 5967, Lambton Quay, Wellington, 6145

Telephone number:                  0800 347 257

Email address:                             info@fscl.org.nz 

How are we regulated by the Government?

You can check that I am a registered financial adviser at http://www.fspr.govt.nz

The Financial Markets Authority regulates financial advisers. Contact the Financial Markets Authority for more information, including financial tips and warnings. You can report information or complain about my conduct to the Financial Markets Authority, but in the event of a disagreement, you may choose to first use the dispute resolution procedures described above under “What should you do if something goes wrong?.”